Council Forms

Self-build and custom housebuilding general enquiry

Fill in our enquiry form if:

You have a general enquiry, if you wish to amend or remove your entry on the register, or you have a plot of land that you wish to make available for self-build and custom housebuilding.

How we use your information

You can read how we will use the information provided with regards to self-build and custom housebuilding by visiting