Council Forms

Enquire about running a business from home

Before you begin...

This form should be used if you would like to to run a business from your own residential property and are unsure about whether planning permission is required.

The list of questions is not exhaustive and any additional information that you feel is helpful or necessary can be included at the end of the form.

There is a charge of £70 for this service.