Council Forms

Apply for a minor variation to a premises licence

Before you begin

You can use this form to make minor changes to a premises layout or add some activities to a premises licence (eg regulated entertainment).

You can't use this form if you need to:

  • vary a designated premises supervisor (DPS)
  • vary the premises licence in a different way